All exhibitors receive:
- 14.5 CC Central hours over two days
- 24-hour security
- Preferred selection time to reserve booth space for Clean Currents 2023
Exhibit booths can be customized for your space needs, starting with a minimum of 100 square feet.
For linear exhibit booths only, exhibitors receive a draped back wall and sides and a standard registration sign.
- List of registered attendees four weeks prior to the event (Names, Job Titles and Companies. Exhibitors who are NHA Members also receive
opted-in email addresses.)
- List of attendees two weeks after the event (Names, Job Titles and Companies. Exhibitors who are NHA Members also receive opted-in
- Listing on the Clean Currents website, mobile app, and Onsite signage
- Exhibitor marketing kit to promote your booth
For every 100 square feet of space purchased, an exhibitor receives two registrations. These registrations include the following (estimated
value of $1,800):
- Access to ALL educational sessions
- Access to lunches served in CC Central on Wednesday, October 19, and Thursday, October 20
- Access to coffee breaks
- Access to the Off Site Networking Party on Wednesday, October 19
- Access to the Power Party on Thursday, October 20
Additional registrations can be purchased at the discounted exhibitor registration rate. Questions? Contact the Clean Currents Exhibits Manager at +1 301-200-4616 ext. 114 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Exhibit Booth Fees
- NHA Member: $39.50/sq ft*
- Non-Member: $45.50/sq ft
- Linear Booths: All corner fees are $200.
- Island Booths: Each island has 4 corner fees (4x $200) for a total of $800.
*Eligibility: Exhibiting companies must be a member of NHA in good standing to exhibit and obtain Member Rates.
NOT A MEMBER OF NHA? Join now to take advantage of member discounts. Contact email@example.com for more information.
Exhibit Booth Design
Clean Currents generally follows the International Association of Exhibitions and Events (IAEE) guidelines for display rules and regulations. IAEE’s revised 2019 edition has been used as a resource to create consistent and fair exhibiting standards for the Clean Currents tradeshow. In keeping with this direction, NHA has the following guidelines:
- End caps or cross-aisle booths are prohibited. The display rules and regulations will be strictly enforced by the Event Management Team.
Booth Payment Terms
A 50% deposit is due by April 1, 2022, with the final payment due by July 18, 2022.
Online payment by credit card results in immediate booth rental.
Payment by check results in a temporary booth rental. Payment by check must be in USD and payable to the National Hydropower Association. All international bank fees are the responsibility of the exhibitors. In the event of a default by the exhibitor, the exhibitor shall forfeit as liquidated damages the amount set forth above, regardless of whether or not the event management enters into a further lease for the space involved. After April 1, 2022, all check payments must be for the full booth rental amount and be received within 30 days or the booth will be forfeited.
Cancellation requests must be submitted in writing to the Clean Currents Exhibits Manager. If written cancellation is received by April 1, 2022, the booth fee will be refunded 100%. If written cancellation is received on or after April 1, 2022, the booth fee will be refunded less than 50% of the contracted booth rental fee. No refunds or cancellations will be made after July 18, 2022. A cancellation fee will be charged for downsized booth space. If a booth is canceled, all complimentary full-conference registrations will be forfeited and immediately canceled.
- Before April 1, 2022: 100% refund
- After April 1, Before July 18, 2022: 50% refund
- After July 18, 2022: No refund
Should an exhibitor downsize or reduce the size of its contracted booth space on or before April 1, 2022, there will be no cancellation fee. The exhibitor will be responsible for 50% of the reduced space before July 18, 2022. After July 18, 2022, an exhibitor is permitted to reduce the size of their contracted space: however, no refunds will be given. Event Management has the right to reassign the exhibitor to a different booth space based on revised size requirements. Space reduction requested must be submitted in writing to the Exhibits Manager.
- 20×20 = $15,800 reduced to a 10×20 = $7,900 = cancellation fee of $0 before April 1
- 20×20=$15,800 reduced to a 10×20=$7,900 = cancellation fee of $3,950 (50% of $7,900) = $11,800 before July 18
Exhibitors are allowed sub-block agreements for guest rooms only. Please visit our Hotel Information page for more information. No meeting room space will be allowed for rental at the hotels without express written permission by NHA. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you require meeting space.