Why I'll Be at CC!
Clean Currents 2021 will bring the industry together—in person—this October. We’ll reconnect, learn together and explore the latest solutions from across the hydropower supply chain! We’d love for you to take a moment to share with the waterpower community why you plan to join us in Atlanta this fall and what you look forward to experiencing.
You can conveniently record a “Why I’ll Be at CC!” video right on this page or, if you prefer, enter your answers in the text box below. We’ll feature videos and written submissions here.
To Record a Video:
- Complete the fields below
- Click the record icon
- Allow access to your webcam and mic
- Press the red circle to begin recording
- Press the red square to stop
The video is automatically saved. Your video is limited to 2 minutes—BUT brevity is best!
Requests and Thought-Starters:
- Please tell us your name, who you work for, and your role (e.g. engineer, general manager, operations manager, executive leadership of subject matter expert)
- Answer any or all of the following:
- Why you will be at Clean Currents?
- What you are looking forward to in Atlanta?
- How do you expect your attendance to benefit you in your job?
- Why do you feel it is important for the industry to support this all-new clean energy event and power NHA’s ability to move waterpower forward?
- Invite your fellow waterpower colleagues to “join me at CC!”
- OPTIONAL: Add anything else you would like to say regarding attending Clean Currents 20201
NHA will make an attempt to feature all submissions on this page. However, a submission does not guarantee inclusion.