All exhibitors receive:
- 15 total Exhibit Hall hours over 2 days
- 24-hour security
- Preferred selection time to reserve booth space for Clean Currents 2022
Exhibit booths can be customized for your space needs, starting with a minimum of 100 square feet.
For linear exhibit booths only, exhibitors receive draped back wall and sides and a standard 7 in x 44” registration sign.
- List of pre-conference attendees 4 weeks prior to the event
- List of post-conference attendees 2 weeks after the event (Excel spreadsheet)
- Listing on the Clean Currents website, mobile app, onsite signage, and onsite directory
- Exhibitor marketing kit to promote your booth
For EVERY 100 square feet of space purchased an exhibitor receives 2 registrations. These registrations include the following (estimated value of $1,800):
- Access to ALL educational sessions (keynote and breakout sessions)
- Access to complimentary lunches served in the exhibit hall on Wednesday, October 20, and Thursday, October 21
- Access to complimentary coffee breaks
- Access to the Welcome Reception on Wednesday, October 20
- Access to the Closing Reception in exhibit hall on Thursday, October 21
Additional registrations can be purchased at the discounted exhibitor registration rate.
- Each exhibitor is allowed a limited # of discounted full conference badges at the rate of $400.
- NHA Members – limit of 3 discounted badges ($400 rate)
- Non-Members – limit of 2 discounted badges ($400 rate)
If an exhibitor needs additional full conference badges, the rate will be $895 per person.
- NHA Member: $39.50/sq ft*
- Non-Member: $45.50/sq ft
- Linear Booths: All corner fees are $200.
- Island Booths: Each island has 4 corner fees (4x $200) for a total of $800.
*Eligibility: Exhibiting companies must be a member of NHA in good standing to exhibit and obtain Member Rates.
Clean Currents generally follows the International Association of Exhibitions and Events (IAEE) guidelines for display rules and regulations. IAEE’s revised 2019 edition has been used as a resource to create consistent and fair exhibiting standards for the Clean Currents tradeshow. NHA intends to operate Clean Currents as a cost-effective event. In keeping with this direction, NHA has the following guidelines:
- End caps or cross aisle booths are prohibited. The display rules and regulations will be strictly enforced by the Show Management Team.
The display rules and regulations will be strictly enforced by the Show Management Team.
A 50% deposit is due by April 2, 2021 with final payment due by July 18, 2021.
Online payment by credit card results in immediate booth rental.
Payment by check results in a temporary booth rental. 50% deposits by check must be received by April 2, 2021. If the check is not received within this timeline, the booth will be released for general sale. Checks must be in USD and payable to the National Hydropower Association. All international bank fees are the responsibility of the exhibitor.
Cancellation requests must be submitted in writing to the Clean Currents Exhibits Manager. If written cancellation is received by April 2, 2021, the booth fee will be refunded 100%. If written cancellation is received after April 2, 2021 the booth fee will be refunded less 50% of the contracted booth rental fee. No refunds for cancellations will be made after July 18, 2021. A cancellation fee will be charged for downsized booth space. If a booth is cancelled, all complimentary full-conference registrations will be forfeited and immediately canceled.
Should an exhibitor downsize or reduce the size of its contracted booth space on or before April 2, 2021, the cancellation policy will apply to the original booths that have been reduced. After June 18, 2021 an exhibitor is permitted to reduce the size of their contracted space; however, no refunds will be given. Show Management has the right to reassign the exhibitor to a different booth space based on revised size requirements. Space reduction requests must be submitted in writing to the Exhibits Manager.
Clean Currents will announce the hotels in Fall 2020. Exhibits will be allowed sub-block agreements for guest rooms only. No meeting room space will be allowed for rental without express written permission by Show Management.