All exhibitors receive:
- 15 total Exhibit Hall hours over 2 days
- 24-hour security
- Preferred selection time to reserve booth space for Clean Currents 2022
Exhibit booths can be customized for your space needs, starting with a minimum of 100 square feet.
For linear exhibit booths only, exhibitors receive draped back wall and sides and a standard 7 in x 44” registration sign.
- List of pre-conference attendees 4 weeks prior to the event
- List of post-conference attendees 2 weeks after the event (Excel spreadsheet)
- Listing on the Clean Currents website, mobile app, onsite signage, and onsite directory
- Exhibitor marketing kit to promote your booth
For EVERY 100 square feet of space purchased, an exhibitor receives 2 registrations. These registrations include the following (estimated value of $1,800):
- ALL educational sessions (keynote and breakout sessions)
- Networking lunches served in the exhibit hall on Wednesday, October 20, and Thursday, October 21
- Networking coffee breaks
- Off-site Homecoming Celebration on Wednesday, October 20
- PowerParty in CC: Central on Thursday, October 21
Additional registrations can be purchased at the discounted exhibitor registration rate.
- NHA Members – 2 – discounted badges per 10×10 at a $400 rate (Savings of up to $4,185!)
- Non-Members – 2 – discounted badges per 10×10 at a $500 rate (Savings of up to $3,190!)
If an exhibitor needs additional full conference badges, the rate will be $895 per person.
Visit the Exhibitor Registration page for more information.
Please call Linda at 301-200-4616 ext. 102 if you have questions regarding the number of complimentary registration badges to which your company is entitled.
- NHA Member: $39.50/sq ft*
- Non-Member: $45.50/sq ft
- Linear Booths: All corner fees are $200.
- Island Booths: Each island has 4 corner fees (4x $200) for a total of $800.
*Eligibility: Exhibiting companies must be a member of NHA in good standing to exhibit and obtain Member Rates.
Clean Currents generally follows the International Association of Exhibitions and Events (IAEE) guidelines for display rules and regulations. IAEE’s revised 2019 edition has been used as a resource to create consistent and fair exhibiting standards for the Clean Currents tradeshow. NHA intends to operate Clean Currents as a cost-effective event. In keeping with this direction, NHA has the following guidelines:
- End caps or cross aisle booths are prohibited. The display rules and regulations will be strictly enforced by the Show Management Team.
The display rules and regulations will be strictly enforced by the Show Management Team.
A 50% deposit is due by April 2, 2021 with final payment due by July 18, 2021.
Online payment by credit card results in immediate booth rental.
Payment by check results in a temporary booth rental. 50% deposits by check must be received by April 2, 2021. If the check is not received within this timeline, the booth will be released for general sale. Checks must be in USD and payable to the National Hydropower Association. All international bank fees are the responsibility of the exhibitor.
Cancellation requests must be submitted in writing to the Clean Currents Exhibits Manager. If written cancellation is received by April 2, 2021, the booth fee will be refunded 100%. If written cancellation is received after April 2, 2021 the booth fee will be refunded less 50% of the contracted booth rental fee. No refunds for cancellations will be made after July 18, 2021. A cancellation fee will be charged for downsized booth space. If a booth is cancelled, all complimentary full-conference registrations will be forfeited and immediately canceled.
Should an exhibitor downsize or reduce the size of its contracted booth space on or before April 2, 2021, the cancellation policy will apply to the original booths that have been reduced. After June 18, 2021 an exhibitor is permitted to reduce the size of their contracted space; however, no refunds will be given. Show Management has the right to reassign the exhibitor to a different booth space based on revised size requirements. Space reduction requests must be submitted in writing to the Exhibits Manager.
The Omni Atlanta Hotel at CNN Center is the official hotel of Clean Currents. Rates are available until September 26, 2021, or until the block is exhausted, whichever comes first. To book online click HERE, or call 1-800-THE-OMNI (843-6664). You can secure multiple room bookings by calling the OMNI.
*PLEASE NOTE: It has come to our attention that scammers are targeting our meeting attendees and exhibitors, attempting to solicit bookings at unauthorized hotels. Contact by any company soliciting as the “official” Clean Currents housing company, offering special non-refundable rates at the Omni hotel, and requesting credit card information should be considered a scam. All attendees and exhibitors should be aware that no one from Clean Currents solicits directly by telephone for hotel bookings or special discounts.