Clean Currents 2023
Hydro Plant/Project Operations Superintendents or Managers
Clean Currents recognizes waterpower professionals have a variety of job functions — not all attendees need or want the same information. With that in mind, Clean Currents offers specific content and experiences for hydro plant/project operations superintendents or managers.
- Discover how to solve a specific problem you have in your plant or on your project
- Learn how to improve operations
- Access focused content that applies to you or your staff including safety and licensing compliance and how to implement new technology
- Learn about new innovations to solve ongoing and habitual problems
- Take deep dives into important topics such as the shift toward preventative maintenance, how to get more out of current equipment, and how to best use data
- Earn meaningful certification for professional development—Clean Currents will offer 13.5 professional development hours to attendees
Clean Currents is for Hydro Plant / Project Operations Superintendents or Managers. Dive into the program schedule below, which is thoughtfully designed to align with your industry goals in mind.