Make the Most of Your Conference Experience with the Clean Currents 2021 Mobile App!
Create & Share Schedules | Personal Summary | Social Features
Use the app to:
- Review the schedule and create your personal itinerary
- See all education opportunities and speaker details
- Connect with fellow attendees, save contact information and send messages via the Connect icon on the app’s main screen
- Plan which exhibitors you would like to meet
Free wifi will be available to attendees in CC: Central
1. Download the eventScribe App
Scan the QR Code or go to the Apple App Store or Google Play and search for eventScribe.
Install and open the eventScribe app. Find your event icon in the Upcoming Events (bottom row) or search for Clean Currents 2021.
Tap the event icon to launch your event’s app.
2. Create Your Account
Tap Create Account to access the app. You will be prompted to enter your first name, last name, and email address.
TIP: Make sure to share your profile with attendees so others can find you via the “Connect” icon on the main screen.
After creating your account, you will receive an email from DoNotReply@eventscribe.com with a unique password.
Use this password to login to the app.
3. App Tips
Download the app before you go! Download before you go and get familiar with the app so you’ll be ready to use on site.
Browse the event information and create a personal schedule by tapping on the star next to items, activities, and presentation titles.